Voyages of Christopher Columbus:
- He made four voyages to the Americas, the first being in 1492, which resulted in the Discovery of America from a European point of view.
- He believed that if he sailed towards the west then he would reach the Asian markets.
- He was funded by the Spanish king , he travelled with three ships across the Atlantic Ocean and reached San Salvador.
- He returned to Spain without any gold, textiles, and spices which he had expected.
- His voyages made the it clear that their was life outside Europe,Asia,and Africa.
Classic Cartoons - Christopher Columbus