Inspiring San Diego
Weekly Newsletter with Rachel & Karmen
Week of September 4th - 7th
In this edition you will see field trip information, OSP options and more.
Welcome back !!
Field Trips !!
With our new system, it is easy to sign up for field trips. Educational Funds will automatically be deducted when registering.
Important things to keep in mind:
- If you have 1 student enrolled, you can use educational funds for 1 parent chaperone.
- If you have 2 or more students enrolled, you can use educational funds for 2 parent chaperones.
- You can NOT use one student's funds for both Parent Chaperones.
- Pay close attention to the ticket date and time you are selecting as some trips include multiple date and time options.
- Each ticket is it's own selection. When selecting a ticket, you will see student and chaperone selections on the same screen. Elect one, hit okay and then add another (Student or Chaperone or Guest). Two separate ticket selections.
Planners for all students and Parents !!
2018 - 2019 Online Subscription Package
Main Program - Can choose 5 subscriptions / Specialty Program - Can choose 2 subscriptions
Select your OSP ( Online Subscription Package) by September 4th.
Main Program students that choose to opt out of the Online Subscription Package will receive an additional $250 in educational funds, available February 1, 2019.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
OPEN HOUSE - US Karate Academy in Chula Vista
Event time 10am-12:30pm
Trial classes offered on September 12th
10:30 - 11:00 3-6 year old
11:00 - 11:30 7-12 year old
11:30 - 12:15 ages 13 and up