Family Religious Education Program
2020-21 Catholic Commnity of Flint FREP Program Updates
FINAL MEETING OF FREP: SUNDAY MAY 2, 2021 - 9:00 AM-10:15 AM
- 9:00-9:10: Families and students will meet in the parish hall together. At this time, students will be recognized for their participation and given their end-of-year certificates.
- 9:10-9:20: This year's summer Family Project materials will be distributed and the project will be explained.
- 9:20-9:30: Explanation of 2020-21 Online Evaluation Survey for parents and Blessing from Deacon Sean Costello
- 9:30 10:15 - Classes meet
- 10:15: Dismissal
- If any of the monthly objective sheets have not been turned in yet, families are encouraged to bring all missing documents to FREP on the final Sunday. The documents are extremely important when reporting annual data to the Diocese of Lansing. If any family is unable to attend this Sunday, please drop the homework objective sheets off at the parish office or send them to:
- St. John Vianney
- 2415 Bagley St./Flint, MI 48504
- Attention: Maureen Kelsey
2020-21 FREP Survey/Evaluation
Families are being asked this year to complete a short survey to assist Father Tom and the FREP Core Planning Team. Please complete this form on or before May 16, 2021. Below is a link to the 2020-21 Evaluation Survey.
Families are requested to complete the survey on or before May 16, 2021.
SJV FREP Volunteers and Religious Education Commission Members Welcome!
For more information contact Maureen Kelsey, Director of Religious Education at the St. John Vianney Campus Office at 810-235-1812. Help strengthen the FREP program for the Catholic Community of Flint with your gifts, skills, talent, and spiritual contributions!