Let's Go to Bounce U!
Parents RSVP by Feb. 19th!
Friday, Feb. 28th, 11am-1pm
2221 Cabot Boulevard West
Cost: Participants: $8.00 if you want to bounce!
Free if you will just be observing.
Bounce and have lunch together!
You can bring own food if you wish.
$3.00 for two slices of pizza and a bottomless drink
Agenda & Learning Objectives
11:00 Sign-in with FSC
11:00 - 12:30 Bounce!
12:30 - 1:00 LUNCH
1:00 End of outing
Students will participate in aerobic exercise
RSVP: Parents must submit ALL of the below information from their Designated parent school email by Feb. 19th! Please send all RSVP info to: FSC Heather Schaffer firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Student name, grade, homeroom teacher’s name
2) Chaperone’s full name
3) Additional people: (name & age/grade (if child), or name of adult.)
4) Total in Group
5) Any serious allergies or medical conditions that I should be reminded about?
6) Is this your first year at PA Virtual?
7) are you bringing your own lunch? If not, how many people in your group will purchase pizza offered at the site? (they wanted to get an idea for numbers).
Reminder for all PA Virtual Events:
1. In consideration of our students with serious allergies, please refrain from bringing nut (food) products and balloons.
2. As always, to limit the spread of possible flu, please do not attend a PAVCS event if you have had a fever within 24 hours of the event.
3. For safety: All student need to be accompanied by a parent or learning coach. All student must wear shoes/sneakers for the entire school event and please refrain from bringing pets.
4. If there is a possibility of severe weather, please check Blackboard the day of the event in case the even is cancelled due to weather.
5. All PAVCS events are tobacco free.