Creative Cooking Italian Recipe
Hannah's Pictorial Mozzarella Basil Bruschetta
Ingredients and Equipment
- Serrated knife
- Paring knife
- Baking sheet (ungreased)
- Pastry Brush
- Small bowl
- Cutting board
2. Brush each slice of bread with olive oil.
3. On the cutting board, seed the tomato and chop into small pieces.
4. Also on the cutting board, chop the basil into very small pieces.
5. In a small bowl, combine tomato, basil, and salt.
6. Spoon 1 Tablespoon of tomato- basil mixture on each slice of bread and top with mozzarella.
7. Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted.