Advice From 39 Year Old Mom
Who Lose 20 Pounds In 2 Weeks
Learn the top 4 tips
................to lose weight fast so you can see and feel the difference.
If you’re consistent enough, it can lead you to losing up to 20 pounds in 14 days, just like it did for my friend Josie who used to weigh over 200 pounds.
She lost 10 pounds in the first 7 days of consistently putting these tips to work. And ended up losing 49 pounds in that same year!
And the best part of all this is – there is no crazy or weird behavior required.
Let’s get start
1. Eat every meal on a small salad plate
Larger plates trick people into serving larger portions—and that will sink your weight loss goals fast!
Instead, serve all your meals on salad plates, which usually run about 7-9” in diameter.
Chances are good you’ll naturally stick to smaller portions so you consume fewer calories over time.
2. Eat slowly
It takes the brain about 20 minutes to process an “I’m full” signal from the stomach.
When you eat more slowly, the brain has time to process that signal, so it can tell you to stop eating before you become overly full.
Here are a couple of ways to slow down:
- Chew each bite more thoroughly. In a recent study, researchers found that people who took about 40 chews per bite of food consumed 12% fewer calories than when they chewed 15 times per bite
- Put your utensils down on the table between each bite. It’s a small action, but placing your fork, spoon, or knife back on the table after every bite can also help slow down the eating process.
3. Don’t drink calories.
You may be adding hundreds of additional calories to your diet daily from beverages, whether it’s lattes, sodas, or sports drinks.
Cut out drinks sweetened with refined sugar. Don’t be fooled by artificial sweeteners either. Even though they’re not adding calories, they have a negative impact on the metabolism, making it harder to lose weight and keep it off. Instead, to lose weight fast stick to plain H2O or beverages lightly sweetened with natural ingredients.
4. Eat more healthy fats
Not all fats are bad for your weight. Some fats actually support healthy weight loss. For example:
- Coconut oil contains lauric acid, which makes it harder for the body to store fat cells.
- Salmon and other cold water fish are high in omega-3 fatty acids, which fight the inflammation that slows down the metabolism.
- Avocados offer monounsaturated fats, an excellent source of energy and natural appetite suppressant so you lose weight fast.
“All this by a 10-second morning trigger?” I asked.
I met an old friend Josie for lunch last month and I was super impressed with how good she looked.
She said, “It’s not so much about the morning trigger, but more about how they help raise your body’s low core temperature to dramatically increase your fat burning metabolism and improve your health and appearance.”
Even though I was skeptical, I’ve been struggling with my weight over the last few years, so I gave it a shot and watched the same video she did.
Well, it’s only a couple weeks later and you know what they say about how “you can’t transform your body overnight”…
They’re right – it actually took me 19 days to lose 24 pounds.
Now it’s my girlfriends asking ME what I’M doing differently
Imagine waking up every morning full of energy and loving what you see in the mirror…
Imagine enjoying the foods you love: pasta, wine, or even a dessert — completely guilt-free.
And imagine feeling good and living your life without obsessing about every single calorie you eat…
All while knowing your health is being protected by one of the most powerful natural healing rituals ever discovered.