By: Anna Tyler And Sawyer Kelly
What Food Did The Midwest Culture Give Us,and What state didi they origanate in?
- Juneberry Pie =North Dakota
- Cincinnati Style chilli =Cincinnati
- Kansas zwiebach =Kansas
- Michigan pasties =Michigan
- Knoephla =Dakotas
- Gooey Butter cake =St. Louis
- Peach Kuchen =South Dakota
- Missouri toasted Ravioli =Missouri
- Kansas City barbecue =Kansas City
- Indiana Sugar cream pie =Indiana
- North Dakota chippers =North Dakota
- Dutch letters =Iowa
- Wisconsin supper clubs =Wisconsin
- persimmon pudding =Southern Indiana
- Loose meat sandwich =Iowa
Loose meat sandwich
The loose meat sandwich originated in Iowa.
The Juneberry Pie originated in North Dakota.
The Michigan Pasties originated in in Michigan .
What dances did the Midwest Culture provide us, and Where did they originate
- Polka Dance =Midwest Region
- Boogalo Dance =Midwest Region or New York?
holidays origanated in the midwest
surprisingly there is only one holiday originated in the Midwest and that holiday is called... Sweetest Day
- Sweetest day is always on a Saturday