Paris, France (left bank)
- Paris is known for fashion and shopping.
- In 2013, 47 million tourists visited Paris and the Paris region, including Disneyland Paris and Versailles.
- Paris is the most populated city in France.
A cafe in Paris
A little café in the Left Bank of Paris.
A picture over looking the Left Bank.
A sreet with Christmas decorations
A street in the left bank with Christmas decorations.
The Left Bank is located south of the Seine, and contains only 6 arrondissements. Until the French Revolution, it was called “Outre (other side of the) Petit Pont” in keeping with the “Petit Pont“, which was the only connector between the Ile de la Cité and the Left Bank.
Stuff you can do or see in Paris.
- Can go and see Saint Germain des Pres Quarter
- You have to visit The Invalids: One of the most beautiful French monuments
- If you like flowers and walking then you should see the Jardin des Plantes
- Festival: Paris Plages, a free summer event that transforms several spots in Paris into full-fledged beache.
People in Paris
The size of Paris 40.7 mi² and the population is 2.244 million (2010). Most people live in apartments in France. A lot of people do shopping or walking
- Pavillon De La Reine
- Address: 28 Place des Vosges, 75003 Paris, France
- Phone:+33 1 40 29 19 19
- Cost is usually around $315
- 58 Tour Eiffel
- Address: 1, Tour Eiffel, Champ de Mars, 75007 Paris, France
- Phone:+33 1 45 55 20 04