South Family Newsletter
Mt. Healthy's Board of Education, administration, and staff are committed to providing:
- diverse, high-quality academic programs designed to maximize each student’s potential;
- a highly skilled and innovative professional staff, who reflect our community’s values;
- a safe, clean and caring environment, where discipline and respect are held in the highest regard; and
- an atmosphere and attitude that welcomes parents, family, and community involvement.
Watch the video below to learn more.
Student/Parent Information Update
Returning Student Update ONLY
Use the button below this text to complete the update.
The link below is for CURRENT MT. HEALTHY STUDENTS ONLY.
Welcome back Mt. Healthy students!
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic; it is IMPERATIVE that we have your CURRENT contact information to keep you updated on school opening plans, etc. Please use this portal to update your student's information for the upcoming school year.
You will need the following items for the username and password:
username: your child's student ID number (the same number used for lunch and also can be found on child's report card)
password: your child's birth date (use month/date/full year with slashes - ex. 4/15/2002)
PLEASE UPDATE ALL:
- Emergency Medical
- Health History and
- Address (All address updates require new proof of address)
Please mark “No Changes”; then "save & next" in areas where no update needs to be made.
**You will log-in to each child individually
If you have questions, please contact your student's school first; then the enrollment office at (513) 729-0077.
All personnel are instructed to only provide you with the directions on how to access the information. They will not be able to provide personal information without proper identification.
For address changes, you MUST bring proof of current address to the Board office for verification.