Joyceville PS Week Ahead
May 30-June 3
Cultivating Critical Thinking and Creativity in Responsive Learning Environments
Thanks to all the staff who have been helping coach track and field - what a team effort! There are so many students excited about this opportunity! I get it now when you say, "We really get into track and field here at Joyceville!!" I especially like seeing some new students going our for events who might not normally and the efforts of coaches to make sure as many students as possible get to participate.
Thanks for all your patience with changes due to EQAO this week. You are a flexible and accommodating team! The final EQAO assessments will be Monday, May 30 in the morning. We will continue with the following:
- Recess will change to 10:30-10:45
- The library will be closed for the morning and possibly the afternoon
- The Grade 4s and 7s will in be in the Boys and Girls Club in the morning with Katie G!).
- Please note some changes to planning/French schedule
- The laptops will not be available.
The Grade 4-8 students will do the Tell Them From Me survey this week on Tuesday, May 31 (schedule to be determined).
Have a great week,
Monday, May 30, Day 1
- Grade 3 and 6 EQAO - am
Tuesday, May 31, Day 2
- 8:15 am Language Assessment feedback - Heather, Spi, Jess
- Tell Them From Me Surveys Gr 4-8
Wednesday, June 1, Day 4
Thursday, June 2. Day 5
- Dawn, Spi, Nancy - CI - pm
- Wendy away
Friday, June 3, Day 1
June 8 Regional Track and Field Meet
June 14 District Track and Field Meet
June 14 Report Cards due to office
June 15 Compass for Success
June 22 Grade 8 Trip
June 24 Grade 4/5 and 6/7 to Montreal
June 28 Grade 8 Grad