Positioning for Promotion
Career Success Speaker Series
National Association of Asian American Professionals - San Francisco
Thursday, June 27th 2013 at 6:30-8:30pm
SalesForce, 50 Fremont Street, San Francisco, CA 94105
NAAAP-SF: Career Success Speakers Series Speaker Series 2: Positioning for Promotions
NAAAP-SF, in partnership with Salesforce Asian Employee Network is proud to present our Speaker Series 2: Positioning for Promotions.
Are you trying to get your work recognized by your company? Trying to get that long awaited promotion Come hear from a panel of experienced professionals on how to effectively market yourself.
Our distinguished speakers have gone through the same struggles and have come out on top. See what they have to say about their personal experiences, and their advice for how you can better position yourself for success.
- 6:30PM-7:00PM – Networking
- 7:00PM-8:00PM – Panel Discussion
- 8:00PM-8:15PM – Q & A
- Him Wong - Vice President of Finance at Genesys Telecommunications
- Rajani Ramanathan - COO, Technology & Products at Salesforce
- Henry Huang - Engineering Director at AT&T
- Christopher Do - Vice President of Wealth Management at UBS