Flaa's Monday Memo
January 8, 2018
JUST A GREAT REMINDER...
Nuts & Bolts
- January 8th Professional Development - (AM) Breakfast @ 8:30; Campus level PD; Fine Arts teachers will be with Dr. McCoy-Jackson, LUNCH PROVIDED, (PM) District level PD with Region 10.
- January 9th Work Day - Meet by department; Work on lesson plans, unit exams, etc.
- Lesson Plans - A hard copy of plans will now be due on Fridays by 4:15pm. The next lesson plan will be due Friday, January 12th. Please turn into your appraiser.
It is important for me to grow in my leadership. Your participation in this survey is appreciated!
- Professional Development
- Work Day
- Basketball vs Decatur @ Decatur
- English I Benchmark
- English II Benchmark
- UIL Cheer Competition
- Basketball vs Bridgeport @ SHS
- Choir Competition @ Commerce
START THE YEAR OFF RIGHT BY REVIEWING SOCIAL CONTRACTS, RULES, AND PROCEDURES!
It's a Great Day to be a Sanger Indian!
Join me in using Twitter to make professional connections via social networking. It’s like having a professional development seminar at your fingertips 24/7, ready to discuss the educational issues that matter to you the most.
Create an account and let's get started! Follow Me @jennieflaa