Should people bully people?
Cite: America, JOANNA PRISCO via Good Morning. "My Reputation Was Shattered: Bullied Teen Becomes Advocate for Awareness." ABC News. ABC News Network, n.d. Web. 01 Nov. 2013.
Question: Can organizations prevent bullying? Support your answer with details from the article.
2. Because she got bullied she was very depressed.
3. Since Christina got bullied she felt horrible.
4. When she got bullied she wanted to move.
5. Since she has been bullied her parents were worried.
6. Because people get bullied there a lot of organizations for people that get bullied.
7. They finally moved away because she kept on getting bullied.
"Please don't shove me in that locker," exclaimed Brylee.
"To late!" replied Ally.
"I need to stop this for once and all!" Remarked Erin
Why do you like to bully?
Do you know what could happen to the people that get bullied?
What is the point of bullying?
What would be the consequences of bulling?
Questions for the person getting bullied:
Why do you think your getting bullied?
Do you want the bulling to stop?
Would you want to help stop bulling?
2. Bullying hurts others, so stop the bullying.