Freedom through Aromatherapy
Young Living Oil - Lemon
Limonene — 59-73%
Gamma-Terpinene — 6-12%
Beta-Pinene — 7-16%
Alpha-Pinene — 1.5-3%
Sabinene — 1.5-3%
Lemon has an approximate ORAC of 6,619 (TE/L).
Please see "ORAC and Health" blog post for more information on the ORAC scale.
Are you in my downline?
This month's newsletter includes in depth information on:
- The chemistry of Lemon Oil
- Lemon's Oil's impact on your physical and emotional well-being
- "Recipes" to use with Young Living Lemon Oil
- Information on d-limonene and terpenes
- Young Living Business Information
Please access this newsletter by using your password for the "Education" page at http://freedomwithessentialoils.wordpress.com/monthly-newsletters/ , or you can request I send it directly to your email.
Also, if you are not in my downline, but would like to receive the monthly newsletter I am happy to add you to our email database.
The top uses for Lemon Oil
- Use 1–2 drops to remove gum, oil, grease spots, glue or adhesive, and
crayon on most surfaces.
- Substitute lemon oil for lemon juice or lemon seasonings to flavor
seafood, vegetables, beverages, and desserts.
- Combine 2–3 drops with water in a spray bottle to help cleanse
and sanitize surfaces.
- Place a drop on oily skin or blemishes to help balance oil glands and
minimize oil production.
- Soothe or prevent corns, callous, or bunions by rubbing oil on affected area,
morning and evening.
- Fill a bowl with cold water, add 2–3 drops of oil, and drench fruit in
water to preserve shelf life.
- Add a drop to your dishwasher before the wash cycle for spot-free dishes.
- Massage oil into cellulite to help improve circulation and help eliminate
waste from the cells.
- Put 10–15 drops in a gallon of carpet cleaning solution to help pull out stains,
brighten carpet and rugs, and leave a fresh smell in the room.
(source as from everyday oils pdf)
Educate and Empower Yourself!
Every home should have the "Essential Oils Desk Reference" on hand. This indispensable book is available in hard copy or online format.