Week of January 18, 2016
We want to welcome our new Ridgeview family members!
* Shelby Hixson has joined the team in our LIFE classroom
* Rafaela Brito has joined our cafeteria team
Please make them feel welcome!
Please complete the district ELA survey by January 19. Click the link below to access.
ROCK Merchandise - new styles available!
How can I purchase ROCK merchandise?
1. All parents/students MUST login using your student’s ID number and student’s last name. If you are a staff member or community member, please create a GUEST account if you do not already have one, or login using the credentials you previously created.
2. Parents/students will click on the student’s name under ‘Who are you shopping for?’ Staff members and community members skip to step 3.
3. Under ‘Shop’, click on ‘Items At Any KISD Facility’, next to ‘School Type, click on ‘DISTRICT OFFICE’, next to ‘School’, click on ‘District Office’, then next to ‘Categories’, click on ‘ROCK Merchandise’.
4. Click on ‘Buy’ next to the item(s) you want to purchase, then click on ‘Checkout’ and follow the blue prompts to complete checkout and pay by credit/debit card. A printable receipt will automatically pop-up on the screen once your transaction is complete.
Keller ISD Literacy Institute
May 18-19, 25-26 and June 6-9, 13-16
Sessions are limited to 30 participants, so sign up early to reserve your spot. Completion of 12 days = 72 CPE hours, GT and Sheltered Instruction 6 hr. up-dates/exchange time.
Contact for additional information: Joanna.firstname.lastname@example.org
Mc-Graw Hill Digital Material Purge
McGraw-Hill’s digital accounts for Texas Treasures/Tesoros (www.ConnectEd) will be purged on Wednesday, January 20th and will be unavailable for approximately 24 hours. The adjustments will include updating student usernames and rostering classes by individual class period. Rostering students will benefit those teachers that are departmentalized. When the accounts are restored student logins will be uploaded and simplified to coincide with other materials on our district platform.
Username: student’s email address (can be found in Teacher Access Center)
Username: teacher’s email address
If you have any questions about this process, please contact McGraw-Hill at 1-800-437-3715. If you have any other questions, please contact the Joanna Ratliff.
Next week at RES....
Holiday - ENJOY!
Becky and Jacque at administrator assessment training AM
Becky off campus at Principal's Meeting
4th grade math teachers in data talks (large conference room)
Jacque off campus at Instructional Rounds
Heather Varon on campus for coaching support
GLC Meeting - 3:30, large conference room
Ridgeview students lead the pledges at KISD Board Meeting - 6:30
Jacque at admin bldg all day