March 21 - 27, 2016
- Please remember we are using Educator's Handbook for our discipline referrals. If you are writing up tardies, please put which tardy it is and the dates of the tardies (ex: 3rd unexcused tardy 9/12/15, 10/4/15, 11/15/15). The following link provides resources if you need any help with Educator's Handbook: http://educatorshandbook.com/resources/
- Please make sure you check the CamTech Google Calendar for upcoming dates...it is filled in for each upcoming month and any upcoming events throughout the school year.
- Two Google Docs have been created (CECHS To Do & CTHS Accomplishments); please make sure you are contributing to them!
- TUTORING: Please remind students of tutoring opportunities on Tuesdays & Thursday
Health Science Mock Casualty
Home Base Professional Development Opportunities
The NCDPI Educator Effectiveness Division will open registration for the following nine instructor-led courses on Monday, March 21:
- Building and Sustaining Professional Development: 6 weeks, 1 CEU
- Connecting with our 21st Century Learners: 5 weeks, 1 CEU
- Digital Literacies in the K-12 Classroom: 7 weeks, 1.5 CEUs
- Introduction to Data Literacy: 5 weeks, 1 CEU
- Universal Design for Learning 1: UDL in the Everyday Classroom: 5 weeks, 1 CEU
- North Carolina Teacher Standards and Evaluation Process: 6 weeks, 2 CEUs
- Responsibilities of the 21st-Century Educator: 7 weeks, 1 CEU
- Literacy in History/Social Studies, Science and Technical Subjects, Part 1: 5 weeks, 0.5 CEU
- Literacy in History/Social Studies, Science and Technical Subjects, Part 2: 7 weeks, 1.5 CEUs
Registration for these free online courses is limited to 35 participants per section.
Classes start April 4.
CHECK IT OUT:
- The following website by the Amerian Association of School Librarians lists the top apps for 2015:
- CANVAS mobile app: Have your students download the CANVAS app on their phones or other devices to keep up with your class. To find CamTech on the app, type ccsnc.instructure.com
- Released Forms for NCFE & EOCs:
- CEU opportunities available at: https://rt3nc.org/.
THIS WEEK AT CAMTECH:
AIG meeting @ GPS 3:25PM
Soccer @ First Flight 6PM
Tuesday, March 22nd
Interact Officers Mtg @ 7:30AM
HOME Base/Softball vs. Mattamuskeet 4:30PM
Wednesday, March 23rd
Interact Mtg @ 2nd period
Track @ Northeastern
Soccer @ Hertford 5PM
CTE Mtg. @ 3:30PM
Thursday, March 24th
Mock Casualty @ 10AM
JV Baseball @ Ocracoke 4PM
Base/Softball @ Plymouth 4:30PM
Class ring orders @ lunch & 3-6PM
Prom Chicken Dinner @ 4-7PM
Friday, March 25th
Early Release - Happy Spring Break!!!
HOME Baseball vs. Atlantic Shores