EDUX 9920 / 9921 Course Update
It's time to schedule your exit interview. Scroll down for complete locations & instructions.
It's Time To Celebrate!
Exit Interviews are a one hour celebration of your accomplishments in which you will be able to collaborate and share with 3 or 4 other teachers. If you would like to collaborate with teachers of the same grade level or area of concentration, take a look at the sign-ups. You will be able to put yourself in a time slot to maximize your fun!
What to Bring:
- You should bring your forms: Plan Form (unless already submitted), Log Sheet, Summary & Evaluation Form. These forms can be found at tinyurl.com/9920video.
- Bring evidence of the completion of your project to share with your Exit Interview Group. You can bring pictures, files, laptops, & anything else that helps to illustrate the work that you have completed.
How to Schedule:
- We have 23 Exit Interview locations. Choose the most convenient location and click on the link.
- Please sign up for ONE exit interview time slot and please try your best to keep your scheduled time.
- If you are also signing up a colleague, please go through the sign up process separately.
- Please do NOT sign up for more than one slot.
- If you need to change your time slot, login to SignupGenius. Click on "My Signups" in the right box. When your list of time slots opens up, click on the tiny "X" next to your name.
Exit Interview Locations:
(Click on the links)
Akron & Youngstown
Cincinnati & Dayton
Toledo & Western Ohio
Note: If you have any questions or need an exit interview sooner, email Lisa Johnson-Bowers at email@example.com
Next Steps ....
- Check that your address is correct in your account (see below)
- Print out a receipt for reimbursement (see below)
- Continue logging hours working on your summer goals
How To Log Into Your Account for Receipts & Addresses
- Login to your DominicanCAonline Store account.https://dominicancaonlinestore.com/store/index.php?main_page=login
- Click on My Account at the very top.
- To print receipt - Click on View (the blue box), Print
- To change your address - Go to View or Change my account information
It is VERY important to make sure your address is correct, since this is where your transcript will be mailed!
Adding Additional Credits
- You have until July 31st to add credits.
- You will not be able to add any credits after July 31st.
- The total number of credits must be 2,3,4 or 6.
- To add more credits, please go to: