Office 365 Groups
Repository for Shared Files and Calendars
When a group is created the following items are created as part of the Group:
- Email communication area for a history of exchanged messages
- An Outlook calendar associated with the Group
- A shared file space on OneDrive for documents related to the group
- A OneNote Notebook for notes, meeting minutes, documentation, etc.
Please read all of the information below before creating a Group
- Anyone with a network login can create an Office 365 Group
- The owner is whoever creates the group. Owners can be added to groups.
- Groups should be created for multiple users with a common topic
- Please name Groups with the following naming convention:
- Campus–Group name
- Example: Lee – Principal Group
Click on the link below for a detailed explanation of Groups and how to create them. If you have questions or would like additional information, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.