Meet Our Front Office Team
Gillian Christensen-Special Education Secretary, Tracy Van-Huis-Admin Secretary, Pattie Medlin-Campus Secretary, Lucie Muncaster-Front Desk, Katherine Foerster-Registrar
- October 4-8 College and Career Week
- October 22 Student Holiday and Teacher Work Day
- LOOKING AHEAD-November 12 Veterans Day Program 3rd,4th,5th grade performance outdoors and all Veterans invited. More information to come!
Change of Transportation?
Parents we need a copy of your ID when you send a request for change of transportation or leave early. Email the copy of the photo to email@example.com.
The deadline to make any changes is 3:00PM.
Thank you for your help!
Grade Level Newsletters
LEAD Safely Plan and COVID Dashboard
- Students, staff and visitors must screen daily (prior to entering a school bus or school) for symptoms of COVID-19. If symptoms are experienced, individuals must not report to school or work until evaluated by a licensed healthcare provider.
- Symptoms of COVID-19 include:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Loss of taste/smell
- Nasal congestion
- Sore throat
- Fever at or above 100°F
Quarantine and Isolation
- Students who show symptoms of COVID-19 at school will be evaluated by the nurse and will be excluded in accordance with CFISD communicable disease exclusion criteria.
- Students or staff members who have been in close contact (within 3-6 feet of someone for 15 minutes or more) with someone who has COVID-19 should consider quarantining unless fully vaccinated or recovered from a COVID-19 illness within the last 90 days. See “Recommended Close Contact Quarantine Protocol”.
- Students or staff members who test positive for COVID-19 must meet established criteria as stated in the “Isolation and Readmission Criteria Protocol” before returning to school or work.
SCHOOL MESSENGER STAY CONNECTED
Z Pass Track Your Bus Rider
SRC (Science Resource Center) Updates
· Since the 5th grade Mammal Skulls training date had to be cancelled last week due to school closures, they have rescheduled it for Tuesday, September 28 from 9:30-11:30 AM. The second training date for this demo will still be on Thursday, October 7.
· An updated Demo Training Schedule can be found online at the following link: SRC Demo Calendar
· The Nature Trails Field Trip for 3rd and 5th grades will be on Thursday, October 14 and Friday, October 15. Both grades will send half of their students each day.
· T-shirts for the Nature Trails Field Trip can be purchased through SchoolCash Online and all orders must be purchased by Tuesday, September 28.