Medi-Dose 3.0 Update
FRIDAY September 13, 2013
I feel we have enough users trained that we can now use Medi-Dose 3.0 exclusively.
- If you have NOT been trained and need something unit dosed:
- Please seek out one of the designated super users for training. Eventually we will begin to seek YOU out for training
- Have someone who is trained do it and you can watch along.
- If absolutely no one who is trained can do it, my recommendation is to send out the day’s in an amber vial with a Cerner label. Like we would do with HIV medications.
- It is NO longer worth the effort to use the older system since we will eventually have to open them up and repackage.
- Log Book is the same. No changes yet. Sticker in the binder and pharmacists signs.
- Make sure you set your printer first! Medi-dose uses whichever printer that your windows default is set to.
- Set the printer to COLOR 1st! Printer>>Properties>>Printing Preferences>>AUTO COLOR
- Consider printing on a piece of paper on your first try to save sticker sheets.
More to come...