January 22, 2014
Have you RSVP'd for the 2nd Annual All Saints Parent Association Fete???? If not, we are missing your table reservation! We'd love to have ALL of our parents and their friends join us for this FABULOUS event! Fantastic food with a southern flare, dancing to "Katie Whitney and The Draw," and incredible auction items worth every bid! For a sneak peek, take a gander at the photos below. These two quilts were assembled with love using art work from every student at All Saints! The "BOY QUILT" has drawings of fish, and the "GIRL QUILT" has drawings of butterflies - You can't even believe how BEAUTIFUL these quilts are in person. Wouldn't one of these look GORGEOUS in your home? And it will only increase in value and sentiment with each passing year!!! Plan to join us January 31st for a very good time!
"All Saints Episcopal School Sunday" at St. Mark's Episcopal Church
Sunday, Feb. 9th, 10:15-11:45am
680 Calder Ave
1. No paperwork to misplace or fill out.
2. Re-enrollment will be accessed from our website, using your RenWeb login. This can be accomplished from any computer, laptop or tablet. (Computers will be available on campus for parents to use for re-enrollment if they don't have access at home.)
3. You can save each page as you work through the forms so you can leave and come back to the document as needed.
5. Re-enrollment fee will now be paid by credit card.
If you choose to pay the re-enrollment fee in cash, arrangements must be made in the front office prior to logging in to your account. There will be a slight increase in the Re-enrollment fee to cover the cost to RenWeb for this service. (MAKE NOTE: Tuition will still be collected by check or in cash ONLY!)
6. As soon as you submit the form, you will receive an email confirming your re-enrollment has been received and is complete. Nothing has to be mailed!
7. Re-enrollment information will be submitted directly into the RenWeb data base making next year's re-enrollment process even easier!
Our target date for Re-enrollment to be accessed on our website is FEBRUARY 6, 2014. The first deadline for submission of re-enrollment will be MARCH 7, 2014 by 3:00PM. More information to follow......