iTech With Dropbox
Offering 2 GB of free storage and lots of ways to earn more, Dropbox is a great option for storing your files!
- Sign in to Dropbox. (Go to dropbox.com to register or sign in)
You can download Dropbox NOW on the first screen by clicking on Download in upper right corner. Follow the directions on the screen for installation.
Or you can download Dropbox AFTER you have Signed In or Signed Up.
If you don’t remember your password, use the Forgot your password? link to retrieve it.
If you don’t have an account or cannot access the one you previously created, sign up for one using your Gaggle email - lastnameIDfirstname.lastname@example.org
If you did not download Dropbox BEFORE, download it now. Click on your name in the upper right corner, click Install in the drop down menu and follow directions on the screen.
- Unless you’ve “earned” more free space or paid for more, you have 2 GB of storage. When finished it'll look like this:
- Read through the Dropbox Tour https://www.dropbox.com/tour/5
- Create a new folder in Dropbox named Back to School 2013.
Right click on empty space on the right of screen, click New / Folder.
- Navigate to the Dubiski Homepage, dubiski.gpisd.org . From the Students menu, select Student Resources and save the Employability Rubric under Documents for Students (at right) in your Back to School 2013 folder.
Open the Employability Rubric, click on File / Save Page As and navigate to your Dropbox Back to School 2013 folder.