2022 January Virtual Newsletter
It's a New Year!
Happy New Year!
Cheerful and Sweet feelings we will be shared during Warm and Fuzzy Week on January 18-21, 2022! Report Cards will be sent home on January 20, 2022! Our pandas have been working hard to do their best!
AES will celebrate the 100th Day of the School Year on January 31, 2022!
Look for other events in our Panda Events section below and on the January Calendar!
Happy New Year from your Panda Family!
- Jan 3 - Staff Development Day - No School for Students
- Jan 4 - Students return to School from Winter Break
- Jan 7 - Sunshine Snack Day
- Jan 13 - Last Day of the Semester & Half-Day for Students - Dismissal at 11:00
- Jan 14 - Teacher Work Day - No School for Students
- Jan 17 - MLK Jr Day - No School
- Jan 19 - GKCU CU Save Club
- Jan 20 - Report Cards go home
- Jan 28 - Kona Ice Day
- Jan 29 - Academic Fair
- Jan 31 - 100th Day of School
Spotlighting December Events!
We had a wonderful December with lots of celebrations and events!
Become an Andrews Elementary PTA Member!
Listed below are several of the events that PTA members will have the opportunity to help with as a volunteer:
- Special Snack Helper
- Sort and Distribute Fundraising Items
- Count Fundraising Money
- Provide occasional lunch/recess duty coverage
- Spring Carnival Helper
- Fall Festival
- Field Day
- and much more!
Please consider joining the AES PTA! Click Here for a PTA Membership Application.
School Bell Schedule
- Building Open - 7:00 am
- First Bell - 7:25 am
- School Begins - 7:30 am
- School Dismissal - 2:00 pm
Things to Remember!
- If your child is sick, please do not send them to school.
- School begins at 7:30 am and dismissed at 2:00 pm each day
AES Mission Statement
The mission of Andrews Elementary School, in
partnership with parents and community, is to meet the
social, emotional, physical, and educational needs of all
students, enabling them to become life-long learners and
productive members of society.