IE Venture Day Tel Aviv
EdTech Startup Competition , May 30th
The EdTech Opportunity
IE Business School is pleased to launch the first IE Venture Day in Tel Aviv dedicated to EdTech, in collaboration with MindCET, on May 30th at BE ALL Allon Towers. Mark your calendars!
In this afternoon event, a group of selected Israeli EdTech startups will pitch in short presentations before a panel of relevant investors. In addition, global thought leaders, education innovators and European VC´s will analyze in panels the trends and the future of educational technology. There will be room for 1:1 meetings and a networking cocktail at the end of the event.
If you are a startup working on virtual or augmented reality, learning analytics, personalized learning, gamification, AI, corporate training solutions… take part in IE EdTech Venture day and accelerate your business today from Tel Aviv to the world! Check out below IE´s triple prize for the winners!
Don´t miss out on the opportunity! The call is open until May 15th.
Who can pitch?
To pitch at IE´s EdTech Venture Day your startup must have a working product with significant traction. Startups will be evaluated based on the following criteria
1. Innovative: product/service, business model, and/or route to market
2. Scalable: international commercial potential & scalable business model
3. Team: relevant skills & experience mix
4. Market: clear & large market opportunity
5. Status: must have full time dedicated team and product/service in the market with traction (customers and/or users)
If your startup meets these criteria just click above!
What prizes does IE offer?
The winner of IE EdTech Venture Day Tel Aviv will have a triple award!!!
- Invitation to pitch on IE´s stage at the South Summit 2018 and a full pass to the event, which gives access to the investor Den, conferences in all stages, 1:1 one meetings and matchmaking service with investors and big corporations among others. This event will take place the first week of October 2018. Every year, more than 650 investors, 3000 startups and 12.500 attendees participate in the South Summit.
- One of IE´s High Impact Online Programs (HIOP´s). These are short programs in 100% online format that allow entrepreneurs to balance their studies with work and personal commitments. They follow the methodology that has led IE’s Global MBA to #1 ranking worlwide (by the Financial Times). Some of the programs are: “Scale up and manage growth succesfully”, “Leading Innovation”, “Embedding finance in everyday decisions” etc.
- Direct access to IE ROCKETS ACCELERATOR or PILOTS - a program that gives EdTech startups and innovative companies the chance to run a relevant pilot at IE University, one of the most innovative and prestigious universities in the world.