La Charla Con Sra. Chaney
Week 16 - Randolph Middle 2015-2016 - Q2
Reminder about Academic Integrity
Things to keep in mind:
- All students get multiple submissions on any speaking, writing or projects. They will get custom teacher feedback and then can resubmit the assignment after making changes.
- If a student is suspected of using a translator/outside resource the teacher will leave the student feedback saying that they need to be called by that student.
- If a translator/outside resource is used the student will receive a ZERO on the assignment and have to re-do it for a maximum of 70% on the assignment.
Resources students CAN USE to help them:
- Vocabulary lists for each unit contain all vocabulary and structures needed for that unit's assignments
- Their online teacher using appropriate contact methods (Moodle message, Blackboard IM, call or text during appropriate hours)
- The NCVPS Peer Tutoring Center
To read more about Academic Integrity and NCVPS click here:
Welcome to Unit 4 // ¡Bienvenidos a Unidad 4!
I can say who my family members are.
I can describe the members of my family.
I can talk about how old the members of my family are.
I can talk about when my family members' birthdays are and how we celebrate them.
I can talk about what professions my family members have, where they work, and what they do.
Required Live Classes
We will be holding at least one more RLC before winter break. Students should check the Learning Block daily for announcements regarding RLC dates and times.
Mrs. Kellie Chaney
Office Hours: Tuesday/Thursday 2-5pm
During office hours Mrs. Chaney can be reached via call, text, Blackboard IM or iMessage. If students are not able to communicate with Mrs. Chaney during this time they can set up another time via Moodle message or text.