News From Room 10
- Continue to practice memorizing student ID/lunch number. ALL students need to know their number as they will use this number throughout their entire K-12 academic career for a variety of reasons.
- Remember to return homework notebooks each Friday. (All paper books are yours to keep! Books with bar codes must be sent back to school.)
- November 17th - Interims Go Home
- November 18th - Turkey Disguise Project Due
- November 18th- Innovation Lab Presentations at 11:00
- November 19th, 5pm - PTA Meeting
- November 20th - STEM Day #2
- November 25th-27th - NO SCHOOL, Fall Break
- December 2nd - Coffee with the Principals
This Week's Learning Goals
- use pictures to make predictions. (Reading SOLs: K.9c, K.10a)
- write my first name. (Writing SOL: K.11b)
- draw a picture. (Writing SOL: K.12a,b)
- gather data by counting and tallying. (Math SOL: K.13)
- display data in graphs and tables. (Math SOL: K.14)
- answer questions related to the gathered data in graphs/tables. (Math SOL: K.14)
- tell about identify the events honored by Thanksgiving Day. (Social Studies SOL: K.1)
Classroom Wish List:
Looking for ways to support our class?
We could really use help obtaining these supplies!
- Dry-erase markers (skinny, fine point)
- Disinfectant Wipes
- Plastic spoons & forks