September 19th - 30th
Hispanic Heritage month: September 15-October 15
Cub Scouts Pack 293
Elementary-age children (boys and girls) from Kindergarten through 5th Grade can benefit from Cub Scouts by learning about community service, nature, survival, family, and much more. ss Our scheduled Join Scout Night is on Thursday, September 22nd at 7:00 p.m.
Rattan Fall Festival... Hosted by STUCO & PTA
Messages from Ms. Massey
Important Rattan and Anna ISD information
Anna ISD Ambassdor Academy
For more information, click the link.
- Class begins promptly at 7:30 - students may be dropped off at school at 7:05
- Buses and Daycare will drop off at the front of the school
- Carpool will drop off on south side of building, then front carpool drop off will open at 7:15.
- If you choose to drop off in the front, please do not pass a parked bus.
- To ensure the safety of all students, please do not park and have your child walk through the parking lot.
- Tardy bell rings at 7:30. If a student is tardy, PARENTS will need to come into the building and sign your student in.
- School is dismissed at 3:05. Please have a conversation with your student about their mode of transportation
- Buses and Daycare will load at the front of the school
- Carpool - cars will load on the south side of the building. All cars must have the family number.
- Walkers will be released the same time as Carpool. Oak Hollow students will meet up with Parents and Siblings on the Oak Hollow side of Ferguson (after the student has been walked through the crosswalk. Lakeview students will be walked across the carpool lane to meet up with Parents and Siblings. Westfield walkers will meet in the foyer of the school and a teacher will walk them to the north side of the school.
- Parents must make all transportation changes on the PikMyKid app before 2:35.
- We will not change a student from bus or car rider to walker over the phone.
- If you need to pick your student up earlier than the normal dismissal/pick up time, you must arrive before 2:35. If a student is leaving for a medical appointment a note will need to be turned in when the student returns for attendance purposes.
- Students will not be released through the office after 2:35.
- You will need proper identification in order to pick up a student early. Proper identification is a valid driver's license and/or a picture ID.
- Person picking up the student will NEED to be listed on the Emergency Contact list.