7th Grade Band News
Week of February 15
A Note From Mrs. Gleason
Top Ten Things To Know About The Hybrid Band Plan
Second Semester Lesson Schedule (This week is a week 2)
- Band lessons will only take place during band class or on Wednesday.
- All students (except percussionists) have been scheduled for a lesson while they are virtual in order to be compliant with the Dane County Mask Mandate.
- The top name in the box will have a lesson this week and the bottom name in each box will have a lesson next week. (Click the tabs at the bottom of the document to view this schedule in a "week 1/week 2" format)
- We will send out weekly emails along with google calendar invitations to help students remember when they have a lesson.
- Zoom links for Mrs. Gleason and Mr. Quaglieri are found at the bottom of this schedule. Both zoom links can also be found in google classroom under the classwork tab.
Wind Symphony Audition Information
Information From Previous Newsletters
Infinite Campus Instrument Rental Fees
Used Instrument Marketplace
You will see many options on the website. We really like Yamaha instruments, but feel free to reach out to us for specific advice.
SHARE YOUR "BAND SIGN" PHOTOS!
Major thank you to our Band Booster parent organization for funding and supporting this effort. It has been so incredible to drive around town and see the visual representation of our local music community while we are physically distanced!
Virtual Private Lessons Available
For students that are interested in taking private lessons for enrichment and extra help from a professional musician, please consider reaching out to our list of fantastic professional musicians. These are a group of people that are connected to Sun Prairie in various ways - some are alumni! Whether you participated in last year's "Band Lesson Academy" or you are looking for more - please check out this fantastic resource! To start lessons with any of these teachers, simply email them requesting a lesson time. Payment will be done between you and the teacher directly. Click Here to find a teacher: