By Destiny, Tahlia and D'nadcyn!
How To Be Safe Online
- Never share passwords, even with friends.
- Think before you post.
- Never send photos of yourself to people you don't know.
- Check with parents before downloading games/apps..
- Don't share any locations including your address!!!
- Ask a parent or teacher if you're unsure about something.
- Think before you like or comment on a post or photo.
What To Do If You Think You Are Cyberbullyed
- Stay away from the computer for a while.
- Tell a teacher or parent.
- Call the cyber bullying hotline for help at 1-800-273-8255