Summit High School
There is NO School on Monday, May 31st in honor of Memorial Day. School will resume on Tuesday, June 1st.
- Finals for underclassmen will be June 1st, periods 1 and 3, and June 3rd, periods 2 and 4.
- Senior Check Out: June 1st (A-L) 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM. June 2nd (M-Z) 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Our Senior Check Out will look different to what our students are used too this year. Seniors will be returning any textbooks, novels, calculators and cameras as well as their district issued 1:1 device and the accessories. The two fineable accessories are the laptop sleeve and the corresponding laptop charger. If not returned the sleeve total fine is $10 and a missing charger will result in a $35 fine. During Senior Check Out any damage to the devices will also be accessed by Technology and applied to the student’s account. All items and fines will need to be processed for students to be considered cleared by the Library.
- Please review the following schedule for Textbook Collection.
- Juniors: June 4th A-C: 7:30 AM; D-F: 8:00 AM; G-I: 9:00 AM; J-L: 10:00 AM; M-O: 11:00 AM; P-R: 12:00 PM; S-U: 1:00 PM; V-Z: 2:00 PM
- Sophomores: June 8th A-C: 7:30 AM; D-F: 8:00 AM; G-I: 9:00 AM; J-L: 10:00 AM; M-O: 11:00 AM; P-R: 12:00 PM; S-U: 1:00 PM; V-Z: 2:00 PM
- Freshmen: June 9th A-C: 7:30 AM; D-F: 8:00 AM; G-I: 9:00 AM; J-L: 10:00 AM; M-O: 11:00 AM; P-R: 12:00 PM; S-U: 1:00 PM; V-Z: 2:00 PM
- Just a reminder that campus will be closed on Wednesdays, and all teaching/learning will be done virtually. This will allow for everything to be deep cleaned.
- We still have our delicious Grab and Go meals each Wednesday. See the daily bulletin for the menu.
- The last day of school is Thursday, June 3rd.
- Senior Awards Night will be June 3rd at 5:00 PM. You and your parent should have received an e-mail if you’re getting an award. If you have any questions about Senior Awards Night, please e-mail Ms. Parker at ParkAm@fusd.net.
- Graduation practice will be on June 10th at 8:30 AM at San Manuel Stadium. More information will follow.
- Students need to arrive for graduation at 6:00 PM. The ceremony will be 7:00 - 8:30 PM.
- Diplomas will be handed out on Friday, June 11th, from 10:00 AM until 1:00 PM. An alphabetical breakdown will be sent out shortly.
- Prom update! Prom will be held on June 19th at Hidden Acres in Lytle Creek. Time is 7:00 - 11:00 PM.
- Congratulations to our Teacher of The Year, Mr. Braucht! Mr. Braucht is the true definition of a life-long learner, a passionate and dedicated teacher, and an educator who gives 200% every single day! This recognition is well deserved. Congratulations!
FUSD's five comprehensive high schools have been listed among the top-performing public high schools in the state and country, according to the 2021 Best High Schools rankings by U.S. News and World Report. Congratulations Summit High School for Ranking #1 in our district! GO SKYHAWKS!
As always, we are here to support you. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Keep on soaring SkyHawks!
Ms. Renee Castanon, Principal
909.357.5950 ext. 15107
Traducción en español
Haga clic en la caja negra de arriba donde dice “Tranlate Newsletter” y escoja español como su idioma.
2020-2021 School Calendar - updated
Important Links for Quick Reference:
Summit High Administrators
12th Grade Assistant Principal
11th Grade Assistant Principal
10th Grade & Athletic Director
Your Summit SkyHawk Counselors!
Last names: HE - ML
Last names: MO - ROD
Last names: ROJ - Z