Demystifying the 11 Plus Process
NEW Parent/Carer Workshop including free resource!
The first of its kind...
Do you need help in understanding the 11 plus system?
Do you want to know how to help your child in the entrance exams?
Do you want clear, concise and up-to-date information?
Do you want to understand the jargon?
At Engage Church, Plymouth, Saturday 22nd June 2013, 9.30 - 12.00
- To find out more and to book your place, please visit www.selecttutoring.co.uk and follow the link or
- text/phone Jane Maddison on 07584248894 or
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10% discount on all bookings made before 1st May 2013
- Free resource for all delegates - Maths The 11+ Study Book and Parents' Guide (£9.95 Retail Price)
Guaranteed to be informal, informative and interactive!
Are you a parent or a carer of a Key Stage 2 child?
The workshop aims to:
- explain the detail of the 11 plus exams in Plymouth and what is expected of the children sitting them
- make sense of the admission process and timescale involved
- share factual information and statistics about the three City's grammar schools
- offer strategies, guidance and a range of resources for parents and carers opting to make the selective school choice
- An opportunity to evaluate a range of 11 Plus 'tutoring' resources
The workshop costs £55, payable in advance - book early for your 10% discount. Refreshments will be available, free of charge