Our most stunning phone yet
Whats different about it from the iPhone 4s?
The iPhone 5 is the thinnest and lightest iPhone yet. The screen is 0.5 inches longer in height than the iPhone 4s. The iPhone 5 has a all new charging connector called the Lightning connector. This is smaller than the iPhone 4's charger and it is reversible.
Pros and Cons
- Extremely thin, sleek, and very light weight design with a relatively durable aluminum back panel.
- Beautiful high-resolution 4-inch "Retina Display" provides more viewable area without increasing the width of the device.
- Effectively global 4G/LTE support.
- Aluminum back panel can be scratched and dented.
- Case is so light that it may feel fake and some users may prefer the heavier feel of the earlier iPhone 4S or iPhone 4 models.
- Camera does not have an optical zoom.
- Height: 123.8 mm (4.87 inches)
- Width: 58.6 mm (2.31 inches)
- Depth: 7.6 mm (0.30 inches)
- Weight: 112 grams (3.95 ounces
- Battery life is 8hrs on 3G and 10 hours on Wi-fi
- processor A6 chip
- Bluetooth 4.0