Carrie Mearns, ITC 5440
How does it work?
2) Download the Anatomy 4D app (free).
3) Open the app and point the screen at the target image.
4) You can then select various options: male/female, transparency of the skin, and which body systems to display. You may move closer/further away and view it from various perspectives.
- Free! Models that would show the same spacial relationship between body system could be very expensive.
- Accessible with a printed paper and a free app…very doable in a classroom setting.
- Memorable/real experience
- Very limited content
- Information is similar to a model. It would be nice to have other information linked to the specific body systems (such as Star Walk which is linked to Wikipedia)
- Does not work with a projector (target image is not defined enough)
- Age warning pops up, restricted age - 17 or older
- Health Sciences
- Nursing/Medical Schools