Forensic Science Technician
to investigate crime scenes fro evidence to help the investigation
- Keep records of detailing findings, investigative methods, and laboratory techniques.
- Collect evidence from crime scenes
- contribute investigative or analytical methods or findings in court cases and investigations
- Use photographic equipment to document crime scenes.
- Visit morgues or contact other sources to obtain evidence for investigations.
- crime scenes
Training / Education Requirements
Four year Bachelors degree
- unbothered by blood/bodies
- good at science and math
- critical thinking
- reading comprehension
earnings/ job outlook
projected job growth
- $56,320 annually
Texas A&M University- College Station, Texas
Sam Houston University- Huntsville, Texas
Boston University- Boston, Massachusettes
Drexel University- Philidelphia, Pennsylvania
George Washington University- Washington D.C.