Civillian Conservation Corps
- The CCC was a work relief program that was operated from 1932-1944.
- The program was originally made for 18-23 years of age and then later expanded to 17-28.
- This program was the most popular during the great depression.
- This program was a relief program to help put young men with families who had troubles getting jobs during the great depression
- The goal was to have this program in every state and territory.
- The maximum enrollment was 300,000 over the course of 9 years around 3 million men had took place in the program.
- Around the time of CCC the enrollees planted 3 million saplings to help re create the forests in america