Madison MS News
- Early Release Day 3:30pm dismissal
- Students return to school from the Fall Break
- AVID Field Trip to USF Women's Basketball game
- MASA General Meeting/Family Movie Night in the cafeteria 5:30pm
- Early Release Day 3:30pm dismissal
- Track & Field Cluster Meet at Jefferson HS 6pm
- Club Day
Thank You Madison MS PTSA!
We would like to thank our PTSA Board and members for coordinating an amazing Great America Teach-In and Color Run. The PTSA reached its $5,000 fundraiser goal for the Color Run, and our students enjoyed both activities.
Thank you to everyone that supported 🙂!
Mark Your Calendar-December 18th
Monday, December 18th is a full school day. Students will be released at 4:30pm to make up instructional minutes for school closures during Hurricane Idalia.
- December Breakfast & Lunch Menu
- PTSA meeting dates & information
- Semester Exam and PM2 FAST schedule
- Color Run/Fall Festival pics
- School Advisory Committee meeting date
Prep and Me
Prep and Me is actively recruiting middle school students for their Spring 2024 Scholarship Program.
Students need As and Bs on their report cards and the family income limit cannot exceed more than $75,000 per year.
If you qualify and are interested in this opportunity, visit the website below to apply:
Request a Conference
Request a Team Conference
You can schedule a conference with your child's teacher(s) at any time. For a team conference, email your child's team leader (listed below). Message teachers individually for individual teacher conferences (message via Canvas or email).
6th grade: firstname.lastname@example.org
7th grade: email@example.com
8th grade: firstname.lastname@example.org
STEM 6-8: email@example.com
*We offer virtual and in-person conferences.
Parents: sign-up as an Observer on Canvas as soon as possible to avoid missing important information from your child's teachers. In addition, you will receive direct alerts and announcements when our biweekly newsletters are shared.
Create a Canvas Account-Communicate with Teachers and Monitor Child's Grades
Track and Field News
Track and Field
Track Information 2023
- Practices will be from 3:45-5 on Mondays and 4:45-6 on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
- Students must have a ride by 5 on Mondays and 6 on Tuesdays on all tryout and practice days.
- Please bring water bottles and a small snack to eat before practice.
- There will be water breaks every twelve minutes.
- Middle school events are the 100m, the 200m, the 400m, the 800 m, the shot put, the long jump, the 800m (4 x 200) relay, and the 400m (4 x 100m) relay.
- Students can compete in three total events.
- Four students may be entered for each event in a cluster meet and two relay teams.
- Students may participate in back-to-back running events.
- The top three in an event at the cluster meet and one relay team will advance to the county championship.
December 6 – Area Cluster Meet at Jefferson at 6:00 PM
December 13 – County Championship at Middleton at 6:00 PM
See Athletics / Student Forms (hillsboroughschools.org) for more information.
Middle School Athletics
- Create a BigTeams/PlanetHS account by following the directions in the PowerPoint presentation or attachment below.
- Visit this link for the Middle School Athletic Forms, requirements, and middle school eligibility requirements: Athletics / Student Forms (hillsboroughschools.org)
- For more information regarding athletics, contact Ms. DiGiovanni at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Madison MS Student and Family Handbook
Madison MS Student/Family Handbook
Here Comes the Bus App
Follow us on Instagram
Follow us on Instagram for reminders and updates:
Visit Our School's Website...
- School supply list
- Bell schedules
- Host Information
- Student Nutrition News
- Madison MS Policies & Procedures
- Latest newsletters
- Volunteer Information
- Faculty & Staff Contact Information
- Student Clubs