English Honors II
Hooray, Sophomore Tigers!
Living in Harmony
1. Come in before the late bell - seated and ready to make the journey!
2. Have all of your luggage and papers ready for travel.
3. Remember, your phones must remain on Airplane mode, while traveling.
4. Customs vary from place to place and living in harmony means respect everyone equally.
5. Smiles are the accepted non-verbal for Happy!
6. Vulgarity is always unpleasant no matter the language - please, do not use it.
7. If you find yourself without a necessary item, please notify the tour guide before class starts.
8. Food and drink may be consumed close to the entrance - we want you fed not the vermin.
9. Enjoy the Journey!
10. Remember to take pictures and journal what interests or confuses you on our journey!