Scouts/Stuarts Tot Spot Times
The Tot Spot Early Education Academy
Ms. Alisha's Email: email@example.com
Ms. Katie's Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Le Andra's Email: email@example.com
Teacher's Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Instagram: thetotspotschool
We also now have a Youtube Channel: The Tot Spot Early Learning Academy and Pinterest: The Tot Spot Early Education Academy...be sure and follow us!!
Special Events and Birthdays!!
Welcome Charlie, Kole, Nubia, Pierce, Everly and Cru!!
Goodbye Sebastian, Rylan, and Evelyn!
May 8th - Cru Birthday
May 9th- Pierce Birthday
May 30th- Kole Birthday
June 1st - Ms. Le Andra
June 3rd- Charlie & Scarlett
June 4th - Vivian
June 15th - Ms. Alisha
May 7 - Picture Day
May 10 - Muffins with Mom
May 27- Tot Spot Closed Memorial Day
June 7 - Closed for Family Fun Day!
June 14 - Donuts with Dad
June 17-26th - No Ramsey's
July 4th - Closed
PTO and Vacations
Who do you contact concerning vacation credit? Please email Mr. Mike at email@example.com
It's Summertime!!!! :)
In the Classroom!
In May, the 2's: counted, played with shapes, and learned all about Spring. We are still counting our friends, snack and toys as well as identifying numbers and shapes. We learned about flowers and plants, we will do some planting of our own and watch them grow. The Scout's are going to continue working on using our words when we are upset and giving our friends some personal space while we play.
For June, the 2's are looking forward to some fun science activities coming up! From bugs, to water, to animals, and so much more! We will do a float test adding objects of different weights into a container of water and see which one floats and which sinks. We will continue to work on identifying our feelings.
- Remind Me App: It's a free app that we're using to for simple reminders like show and share, friend of the week, physical due dates, etc. Our class code is 26kh9g
Scholastic is done for the summer and will resume in August. Thanks for all your book orders :)
Healthy Start Wisdom
The Book Nook
The Parent's Spotlight
Thank you to all the parents for donations toward Teacher Appreciation week!
Remember there is a suggestion box in the lobby, and we love to hear about ideas to enhance the learning environment for your children.
Bringing in donations of items anytime we ask...you guys rock!!
Thank you for signing up for items for Family Fun Day!
Would you like to donate?
We could use:
- Is there ever a time when you say to yourself, " I wonder if The Tot Spot would want this"? We could use it in so many ways. You may have babies, but the whole school is yours. Everything can turn into a sensory activity or learning experience. So, before you throw out your junk, ask your teacher if it could be used
The Teacher's Spotlight
What's a movie you can practically quote from start to finish?
- Ms. Kit: Bad Moms
- Ms. Mikayla: Matilda. It was my favorite movies when I was young and I've seen it more times then I can count.
- Ms. Kayla: Twilight
- Ms. Alisha: Dirty Dancing..."Nobody puts baby in a corner" and Sandlot "You're killing me Smalls"
- Mr. Mike: Forest Gump or Pulp Fiction
- Ms. Le Andra: Sweet Home Alabama...my all time favorite movie
- Ms. Katie: Without a Paddle or SuperTroopers
- Ms. Erin: I can’t pick just one. I am a movie fantastic and own over 1,000 films. But I can say I frequently find myself quoting anything written/directed by Quentin Tarantino
Ms. Kelsey: I wanna say Transformers but that's such an odd thing. At the end he says "I am Optimus Prime" haha
Ms. Brittany: Frozen