The Lion's Roar
What Is Happening At Lee School? 10.6.22
Dates To Remember!
Thurs, Oct 6th: PTO Dining For Dollars @ Roxy's 4:00-8:00
Wed, Oct 12th: School Spirit Day-Bring A Stuffed Animal To School
Thurs, Oct 13th: Fundraiser Order Forms and Money Due
Friday, Oct 14th: Grade Day, No School For Students
Friday, Oct 14th: Last Day for online fundraiser orders
Week of Oct 17th: Conference Week
Thurs, Oct 20: Conference Day, No School For Students
Friday, Oct 21st: Conf Comp Day, No School Staff and Students
Friday, Oct 28th: Family Pumpkin Carving Night, 6:00pm
Mon, Nov 3rd: PTO Dining For Dollars @ Backstop, All Day
Mon, Nov 17th: PTO Meeting, 6:30pm
Parent-Student-Teacher Conferences Are Coming Up Soon!
We are so excited to meet with all of our families during conference week! Please make sure you have a conference time scheduled with your child's teacher. It is so important for us to meet, share information and make plans together as a team working to support and help your child grow! I have included some tips for families below...enjoy! See you soon!
Lee's Fall Fundraiser is underway!
Thank you for doing your part to help make our fundraiser a success! A few things to remember...
- Order forms and money are due next Thursday, Oct. 13.
- The last day for online orders is Friday, Oct. 14.
- Be sure your child brings in coupons to redeem their prize collectibles! They can bring in coupons after selling 3, 6, 10, 15, 20, and 25 items.
- Although creating an online account is optional, it is the quickest and easiest way to reach multiple people quickly! It's not too late! Register TODAY at https://www.shopfund.com/.
- Every child that sells at least one item will receive a candy bar for participating! We are asking every family to participate!
- The classroom at each grade level with the most student participation will earn ice cream bars and an extra recess! Remember, selling just one item = participation!!
If you have questions, please email PTO at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
Dining For Dollars At Roxy's Hawaiian Grill 4:00-8:00
School Spirit Day on Wednesday, October 12th!
Next Wednesday is National Bring A Stuffed Animal To School Day! Students are welcome to bring in their favorite stuffy to sit with them while they learn and grow!
COUNSELING | CONSEJERÍA
October Newsletter | Boletín de Octubre Each year, Americans observe National Hispanic Heritage Month from September 15 to October 15, by celebrating the histories, cultures and contributions of American citizens whose ancestors came from Spain, Mexico, the Caribbean and Central and South America.
After-school Child Care
Great news! We have open spots available in our new After-school Child Care Program. We will now fill those spots on a first-come first-served basis. To register, please fill out this Child Care Interest Form, and program director Molly Martinez will contact you with next steps.
We look forward to offering many volunteer opportunities in our schools this year. Classroom teachers will inform families about regular and occasional volunteer opportunities once students have settled into our important school routines. Individuals are welcome to volunteer after completing the Volunteer Background Check approval process.