The Wolf Weekly
NRHS Principal's Newsletter
Newsletter Week of May 30, 2023
Dear Nashoba Regional High School Community,
I hope this message finds you doing well and that you had a wonderful long Memorial Day Weekend. We had a very successful and fun breakfast for our seniors this morning and are looking forward to Awards and Scholarship Night as well as graduation rehearsal and the Senior Banquet next week.
As we plan ahead to the remaining weeks of school here are some important dates:
- June 2 - Spring Fling (Grades 9 & 10)
- June 5 - Senior Scholarship and Awards (by invitation)
- June 6 & 7 - Science MCAS
- June 8 - Graduation rehearsal (mandatory) and Senior Banquet
- June 11 - Graduation
- June 12 - Underclass Awards
- June 15 - Final Exams begin
- June 19 - Juneteenth (no school)
- June 22 - Last day of school (Final exam make-ups and release at 10:40)
Have a great week!
Dr. Kate Boynton, principal
Music Performances Featuring NRHS students
Upcoming Concert Featuring Graduating Senior at Nashoba Regional High School
The Nashoba Symphonic Band, under the direction of David Wayne Bailey, will present its final concert of the season on Thursday, June 15th at 7:30 p.m. in the auditorium of Nashoba Regional High School, Route 117 in Bolton MA. This annual event honors graduating members of the band, and will feature senior trumpet soloist Jack Light. Works on the program include Overture to "The Barber of Seville", selections from "Man of LaMancha" and Danza Finale from the Estansia Dances by Alberto Ginastera. Admission is free and open to the public.
These concerts are family friendly...younger musicians are especially encouraged to attend. Come and enjoy music in the auditorium at Nashoba Regional High School!