Real-time Observation Supports Student Success
Southwest Plains Regional Service Center
Digital eWalkThrough® System
- Employees are given immediate feedback, in order to promote growth and sustain continuous improvement.
- Mentoring and differentiated professional learning are delivered to support excellence in professional practice.
- Resources target identified student services priorities.
The digital eWalkThrough® system is designed to collect, disaggregate, analyze, and archive data describing the real-time delivery of student services. Delivery of instantaneous feedback to staff supports coaching and collaborative dialogue. Administrators and leaders can use these data to inform a variety of decisions including delivery of differentiated professional learning and allocation of resources.
- support student services personnel, and;
- enhance the quality and delivery of student services?
The answer to this question will provide a clear focus for the Digital eWalkThrough® System. The answer will enhance motivation to conduct student services eWalkThrough observations. The answer will leverage the power of the process and the use of the eWalkThrough data moving forward. Therefore, why should student affairs leaders conduct eWalkThrough® observations?