for the week of September 5, 2022
At Winston Campus Junior High we follow Rules of the GAAME!
Warriors will have the opportunity to earn tickets over the next two weeks for AA-behaviors:
Accept Direction & Redirection
Parent Orientation Schedule
Thursday, September 8, 2022
During the evening, parents will have the opportunity to follow their child’s schedule, moving from room-to-room with three minute passing periods.
Please join us for this important evening, and meet your child’s teachers and learn about what they are doing in different classes this year.
A copy of your child’s schedule can be picked up at Parent Orientation.
Winston Campus Junior High - 120 North Babcock Drive - Palatine *Enter Door #8*
Expectations at Sporting Events
Attending Winston Campus home sporting events means you are expected to cheer respectfully. To do so, we…
- Cheer for our team at appropriate times and are quiet at appropriate times, including when someone is injured and during free throws
- Use school-appropriate language
- Don’t say anything to the refs - good or bad
- Cell phones should only be used with supervisor permission and only at times when it does not distract from the athlete's performance.
- Make Winston proud; the choices you make should support our teams, but it should do so positively.
- Follow directions given to you by staff supervisors.
- Walk up/down the bleachers and remain seated once you are there.
- If you need to leave the bleachers to go to the bathroom or to leave for the day, please do it during a break in play with permission from a supervisor. Please stay away from the area of play.
If you have any questions during the event, please ask a supervisor!
There is no sharing of lockers.
Keep your locker combination private and do not share it with anyone
Be sure that there is nothing, especially a jacket or part of your bag, by the latches on the inside of the locker. (It will jam if something is caught on the latch when the locker is closed, and you will not be able to get in it!)
Be sure that you close your locker before you walk away from it - There have been an unusual number of lockers left open!
The always-on case should always be on your Chromebook
Keeping your password private is more important than you can imagine. Your teachers do have access to your password if needed, and you should share it with your parent(s). You should not share your password with anyone else!
It is critical that you charge your Chromebook each night, Sunday through Thursday at a minimum. If you are bringing a fully-charged Chromebook to school, you do not need to charge it at school, and you do not need to bring your power cord to school. (Unfortunately, our classrooms, like most schools in our area, are not designed to safely charge devices at school.)
Here to Serve You!
We want to make sure all of your questions and concerns are addressed. The Winston Campus Jr. High Office is open starting at 6:35AM - 3:05PM. Additionally, our Administrators are available via phone and e-mail. We are here to serve you, so please do not hesitate to reach out!
Martin Da Costa - Principal
(847) 963-7405 ꞏ firstname.lastname@example.org
Tomas Reyes - Assistant Principal
(847) 963-7404 ꞏ email@example.com
Sunah Shin - Assistant Principal
(847) 963-7423 ꞏ firstname.lastname@example.org