Erin School Friday Folder
April 17th, 2020
Erin School Office Hours-Mon-Thu, 8am-4pm
Erin's Got Talent
Your student is invited to participate in Erin School's virtual talent show, Erin's Got Talent!
Erin's Got Talent will be "held" (sent out) to family's on Friday, April 24th. Please see the attached document to see how your student can get involved!
Erin School Spirit week
Monday - Pajama Day
Tuesday - Sports Team Day
Wednesday - Crazy Hair, Hat and/ or Glasses day!
Thursday - Beach/Hawaiian Day
Friday - Erin Spirit
If you would like to share your Spirit Week pictures please email them to Mrs. Runte, firstname.lastname@example.org
Lost and Found-Pictures
If something belongs to your students please come to the front office to pick it up.
Please check out these social emotional resources.
I wanted to let you know that I will be available to field any questions or concerns you or your children may have over the next few weeks.
You may reach out to me (Office Hours are 10:00 am-1:00 pm):
- Email. Same as always.(If you’d like to set up a phone call: email and then I can reach out to you)
- Google Chat & Google Hangout.
- You might want to schedule a phone call or Google Hangout via email outside of office hours-- let me know your availability, and I will do my best to schedule you between virtual meetings with other students and staff.
I may reach out to you:
- Via email. This is unchanged.
- Via phone. You may receive a phone call from a "No Caller ID", "Unknown Number", or out of state area code. It's just myself using Google to call you.
- Via pre-planned hangout or phone call. If you had appointments already scheduled with me, I will reach out to you to determine another appointment time. Watch your email for more information. If possible, I will meet virtually. At the time specified, join the meeting by phone or join by Hangout.
Additionally, I teamed up with a counselor at the Holy Hill Area School District and have put together a website with a variety of social-emotional learning activities and lessons, Coronavirus resources, and community resources. Please check out the website and utilize the tools we have provided. SEL, Coronavirus, and Community Resources Website
Last week PBS Wisconsin began dedicating the 5 a.m.-5 p.m. daytime weekday schedule on The Wisconsin Channel, or PBS Wisconsin-2, to educational programming, including specific blocks of time for PreK through 12th grade levels. It covers subjects including English language arts, social studies, science and math.
Our team has curated grade-level appropriate, curricular aligned digital tools specifically chosen to complement the broadcast schedule. Find these easy to use tools here to share with students, families and caregivers. All PBS LearningMedia tools are complete with Teacher Support Materials!
Please see Erin School website for more information.
Time to register your 4-year-old or new to the District 5-year-old for the 2020-2021 school year. Please fill out and return the Kindergarten Registration form. Copies are also available in the front office. (This form does NOT need to be filled out for children already attending.)
Please return the forms as soon as possible.
We offer a 4K extended day for those families that need child care outside of the 4K classroom.
Please call Donna Runte at 262-673-3720 ext. 4105 to set up a visit at any time.