Cooper the Supervillan
The Element: Copper
The Abilities of Cooper the supervillan
- He can shoot lightning out of his fingers.
- He can turn into any shape or form
- He can adjust his temperature
- He is very malleable and ductile
- He can adsorb heat from living creatures
- He can absorb electricity
- He can build or destroy anything with his mind
- He can talk to animals
Characteristics of the element Copper
Copper is a metal which is reddish brown in color. Copper is also has a high luster content. If exposed to water and air, copper will slowly corrode, tuning it green.
- # of: Protons: 29
- # of: Neutrons: 35
- # of: Electrons: 29
Copper is a great conductor of heat and electricity and is used largely in houses and buildings for this very reason. Copper sulfate is also used as a fungicide in lakes, rivers and ponds.
History of Copper
From the latin word Cyprium, after the island of Cyprus, copper is obtained from: Chalcopyrite and Chalcosine. Copper is mans oldest metal, dating back more then 10,000 years.