4th Grade Newsletter
5/9 - 5/13
- Reading - STAAR!
- Science - Adaptations and Behaviors
- Math - STAAR!
- LA/Writing - We will be working on our creative writing projects!
Field Trip to Austin - May 16th
- Wear comfortable shoes (no flip flops)
- Be at school at 5:50 am
- Bring 3 disposable drinks (no more than 17 ounces each)
- Bring a jacket with your name on it (temperature in the bus is cold)
- No cellphones
- Drop-off will be at 8:30 pm
Buy a yearbook! $20!
Volunteers for 5th Grade Continuation
Every year 4th grade parents volunteer for 5th Grade Continuation so that the 5th grade parents can watch and enjoy their child's graduation!http://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080a4aafa62fab9-continuation
Thanks for your help!
Great Happens Here
- May 9th: STAAR Math! Get a good night's sleep and eat a good breakfast! No visitors!
- May 10th: STAAR Reading! Get a good night's sleep and eat a good breakfast! No visitors!
- May 11th: 6 weeks Progress Report. No visitors!
- May 13th: Last day to check out books
- May 16th: Field Trip to Austin!
- May 17th: Tiger U Day! Wear your college shirt
- May 20th: Field Day
- May 23th: Awards Ceremony
- May 23th: PARR Park
- May 25th: Cici's Pizza Night
- May 26th: Recorder Concert
- May 27th: Bad Weather Makeup Day