Latin American Region Project
By Emanuel Vasquez Orihuela
Starting point #1 Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Buenos Aires Argentina (34.6033°S, 58.3817°W).
- Relative location of Buenos Aires is south America, -in the Atlantic ocean.
- 2 physical locations for Buenos Aires is the Iguazu Falls, and the Petrito Moreno Glacier.
- 2 human locations in Buenos Aires is the Teatro Colon, and the women's bridge.
- An example of a modification to their environment is their Bridges.
- An example of a adaption to themselves are their clothes.
- The people depend on their government in Buenos Aires for the laws.
- 2 examples of their movements are using a Ferry, and city buses.
- Regions: 1. Spanish (Castellano) 2. Growth, the Boom, and the British Invasions 3. Ravioli, Roman food, tents neighborhoods, or houses 4. Roman catholic country.
Point #2 Bogota, Colombia
- Bogota, Colombia (4.5981°N, 74.0758°W).
- The relative location for Bogota, Colombia is Northern corner of south America, bordered by Brazil.
- 2 physical locations of Bogota, Colombia is the Monserrate ruins, and the Well Bogota Colombia.
- 2 human locations in Bogota, Colombia is the Torre Colpatria, and the Gualalupe Hill.
- An example of a modification environment in Bogota, Colombia is their Skyscrapers.
- An example in Bogota, Colombia about adaption is their clothes they wear.
- The people who live the Bogota, Colombia depend on their government for their security.
- 2 examples of their movements are their taxi's, and their buses.
- Regions: 1. Spanish 2. Spanish rule, Independence 3. Hispanic food, tents, neighborhoods 4. Religious freedom.
Final Point #3 Mexico City, Mexico
- Mexico City, Mexico (19.4333°N, 99.1333°W).
- The relative location for Mexico city, Mexico is south - Center of Mexico.
- 2 physical locations of Mexico city, Mexico is the Ruins de Xoshicalco, and Popocatepelt Volcano.
- 2 human locations in Mexico city, Mexico are Alameda Central, and Chapultepec.
- An example of a modification in Mexico city, Mexico is their bridges.
- An example of a adaptation in Mexico city, Mexico is their clothes for high and low temperatures.
- The people in Mexico city, mexico depend on their government for freedom rights.
- Mexico city's movements are their train's, and their car's.
- Regions: 1. Hispanic (Spanish) 2. 5 e mayo 3. Hispanic, Italian food, Houses, neighborhoods 4. Maria Guadalupe, Hispanic catholic.