MSD Community Update for Nov 29
Haga clic en "traducir" en el lado derecho y seleccione el idioma para traducir
Athletics & Activities
Are you interested in a career in education? Manville School District hiring for several positions including:
- Maintenance/custodial staff
- Anticipated: Bus Driver (up to $40 per hour)- Must have CDL
- Classroom substitutes ($140 per day)
- Substitute custodians ($20 per hour)
Follow Our Schools on Social Media
Place Your Order for Free At-Home COVID-19 Tests
As of September 25, 2023, residential households in the U.S. can order one set of #4 free at-home tests from USPS.com again. Here's what you need to know about your order:
- Limit of one order per residential address
- One order includes #4 individual rapid antigen COVID-19 tests (COVIDTests.gov has more details about at-home tests, including extended shelf life and updated expiration dates)
- Orders will ship free starting the week of October 2, 2023
Letters to Santa
November 30, 2024 from 6:00 to 7:30 pm at the Manville Library -
The Annual Letters to Santa and Service People
Manville Public Library's November Brochures
Attention children in grades K - 3, you can join 4-H! The Somerset County 4-H Prep/Cloverbud Program includes free, non-competitive clubs led by volunteers. Clubs typically meet 1-2x/month beginning in September/October and finishing in August at the Somerset County 4-H Fair. Attached is a list of clubs for K - 3 that have openings. For information about Somerset County 4-H and a complete list of 4-H clubs, including standard clubs for youth in grades 4 - 13, visit https://4histops.org/clubs.
Around the Town
Honoring Gold Star Fallen Families of the US Military
Franke Previte, Academy Award Winning Singer, Songwriter & Producer invites you all to a concert on Sunday, December 3, 2023 at 3 pm at RVCC Honoring Gold Star Fallen Families of the US Military. Listen to Franke below and REGISTER FOR TICKETS & DETAILS FOR DEC. 3rd here: https://bsfmilitarynj.com/tskmusic/
The Manville Food Pantry will be open the second Saturday of each month at the Faith in Action Church at 228 S. Main Street. Please make sure to bring your ID and a bag.
Feeding Hands is also offering assistance the fourth Saturday of each month at Emmanuel Baptist Church, 34 South Third Avenue. See the flyer for dates and more details.
Somerset County's CIACC (Children's Interagency Coordinating Councils) has a number of resources available to residents.
- Disaster Recovery Case Management Free service for individuals or families with 1:1 support from a trained Disaster Case Manager that will assist in linking to resources. Case Managers also provide assistance with interactions with FEMA, insurance companies & other disaster-related resources/services. Spanish-speaking Case Managers are also available. See the flyer for more information.