Havana Bienal 2019
April 11- May 12, 2019. BIENAL INDIVIDUALS
SAVE THE DATE FOR GREAT ART in the great city of Havana!
Announcing the 13th Edition Of Havana Bienal from April 11- May 12, 2019.
Havana’s Biennial (La Bienal de La Habana) is one of the most important art events in the Western Hemisphere. Inaugurated in 1984, in 2019 the Bienal will arrive to its 13th edition, this time with the topic “The construction of the possible”. Our CEO and founder, Peter Sánchez, has been taking groups to the Biennial for over 20 years. Our mission is to support the arts and the artists in Cuba, creating bridges among the artistic community in Cuba, and art lovers from all over the world. Cuba VIP Travel has a long-standing relationship with several cultural institutions and artists in the island. With a database of more than 200 artists, we can provide custom made itineraries, exchanges, special access to artists studios for art collectors, and much more. Our Biennial packages include a credential with full access to all Biennial activities and exhibitions! Sign up today for one of our exciting travel packages, or contact us to create your own VIP experience.
CALL US 833-CUBA-VIP / 833-282-2847
- $ 1975.00 Per passenger ( Double room occupancy)
- $ 2480.00 Per passenger ( Single room occupancy)
- US General License
- Cuban visa
- Accommodations for 7 nights at Hotel Telegrafo
- Daily breakfast at the hotel
- Welcome dinner at one of the best paladars in Havana
- Day trip to Las Terrazas with lunch
- Bienal All access passes
- Concierge Service
- US Tour Leader assistance every morning at the hotel
- Cuban-based guide assistance
- Paladars and restaurant reservations
- Guided city tour of the Old Havana Four plazas
- Farewell Dinner / Party
- Our Cuba Travel Tips publication