Life thrills, Smoking kills.
Don't start smoking, it could lead to your death!
Ways to quit
Chemicals in Tobacco
*50 cancer causing chemicals in tobacco*
- Acetone: used in solvents, long term exposure, it can cause damage to the liver and kidney
- Ammonia: it causes asthma, raises blood pressure and is used in cleaners
- Benzene: used in gasoline, causes several cancers including leukemia
- Cadmium: a carcinogen, damages brain, kidney, liver, used in non-corrosive metals
- Isoprene: causes skin, eye and mucus irritation, used in rubber
- Nicotine: highly addictive, fast acting drug, reaches the brain within 15 seconds of being inhaled, controlled insecticide