By: Carmen Molina
15 dangers of the eating disorder !
2. you can get sick.
3. Forty percent of new cases of anorexia are in girls between the ages of 15 and 19
4.eating disorders include anorexia nervosa bulimia nervosa, and eating disorders not otherwise specified (ED NOS), under which binge eating disorder falls.
5.you can feel coldd all the time
6. Abnormal slow heart rate
- Gastrointestinal complications(constipation and abdominal pain)
- Changes in kidney function(increased or decreased urination)
- Bone density loss(thinning of the bones)
- Dry, flaky skin that takes on a yellow tinge
- Hair loss
- Brittle nails
- Dental erosion(from excessive vomiting)
- Inconsistent body temperature
10 signs / symptoms to look for when someone has this disorded
2. they start getting cold.
3. there bones start poping out .
4. they start getting sick.
5. they end up going to the hopsital.
6. they end up thinking there still fat .
7 , they start hatting the body .
8. there might end up dieing